Friday, November 5, 2010

Remember, Remember, the Fifth of November...

I am not the bearer of any breaking news when I say, It's Friday!!

As I sit at work on my lunch break, I realize, today I do not have much to say.  Nothing of any topic of importance anyway.  My day is uneventful, as will be my weekend.

But I have found that I rebuild my writer's block when I do not sit down to write at least once a day.  I lose inspiration, and my writing becomes... rough.  Like any other talent, or hobby, writing takes practice.  My hope is that I can write on a daily basis and someday perhaps a topic of some actual importance will find its way to these pages.

For now, I just hope that my thoughts can make their way to the paper (or in this case, screen), in some comprehensible matter, and maybe be enjoyed by people around me.

On a happier side note - David will be staying with me tonight.  And soon, it will be for good.  Our little family will be back intact, and doing well once again.  And of course, we are adding two little ones to the scene!

                                     Me - 20, Trenton - 2 1/2, David - 21                          
            My family is the light of my life... however makeshift it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment