Thursday, November 4, 2010

An Evening Through Coronado

I am currently driving home from Granite Bay, going faster than necessary around turns. I am having a nostalgic moment and must ask that you share it with me. About six months ago, I was in San Diego visiting the boyfriend I had at the time. He took me on my first real date.

We got dressed up, went out to dinner at the most amazing restaurant I have ever been to, and then of course went for a drive... In his Corvette. For a couple hours of unmatched bliss, we drove around southern California at extremely high speeds. It was one of those moments we could both enjoy and experience together, something we both could appreciate. And sometimes... I just simply miss those moments with him.  And I guess this is one of those sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment