Monday, February 14, 2011

60 Day Challenge - Day 1

"A photo of you, along with 15 facts about yourself."



1. I am deathly terrified of spiders.
2. I am a natural brunette.
3. I live, breathe, eat, sleep music.
4. One day, I will own a multi-million dollar organization that gives all it's profits back to the community to make a difference.
5. My favorite animals are horses.
6. I want to get out of the city as soon as possible.
7. My favorite colors are black and red.
8. I love country music.
9. I could eat Italian food every day of my life.
10. I have a beautiful 2 year old daughter, and a child who is with my Savior.
11. I spent the first half of my life in Washington state.
12. One day I will live in Nashville.
13. My favorite song to perform is the National Anthem.
14. I dream of touring with the USO.
15. I am a Daddy's Girl, through and through

No comments:

Post a Comment