Monday, November 28, 2011

It Has Been Too Long!!

6 months!  It has been almost 6 months since I have posted on this blog, and that is a horrible shame!

But in my own defense, the last 6 months have also been incredibly chaotic and confusing.  I couldn't even keep up with what was going on in my own life, much less make sense of it enough to blog about it.  But now, things are finally settling down, and I am finding more time to sort through the chaos and start sharing with my cyber world again... And I am so happy!

Julianne Rose is due any day, and she will be the best thing I could receive in this Christmas season.  In fact, this afternoon, one of my best friends will be bringing "hand-me-downs" over to the house for me to sort through, and as many of you know, in this economic time, and being a single mom, those are crucial!!  Thanks Tara, love!

Hopefully now, I will be back to posting on a regular basis!  Enjoy my friends!

And have a blessed CHRISTMAS season!

No comments:

Post a Comment